Hello Lovelies! I’m back and as mentioned in my previous post, I’m gonna be sharing with you about some products with Prickly Pear Seed Oil in them. In this post I’m gonna tell you about Huxley’s Cream; Fresh And More & Anti Gravity.
Let’s start with the Huxley Cream;Fresh and More. This is perfect for ALL skin types. It is light-weight and has a gel like texture but melts into your skin upon applying and patting/massaging it in. Wears very well under makeup as well.
What Huxley says about this cream:
- It forms a protective moisture barrier
- Locks in hydration
- Keeps your skin hydrated all day even in an extremely dry environment
- It has high moisturising & antioxidant effects
I have been using this cream for a few months now and I really love how light-weight it is despite the high moisturising content-which usually makes cream thick but this is not-. It wears pretty well under my makeup!
Tip: If you would like to go light on your foundation, you can mix a pea-sized amount of Huxley Cream; Fresh And More with your foundation on your hand or a mixing palette and then apply it onto your face. It’ll be like/look like your moisturiser has a tint in it!
My skin has improved so much in hydration and texture that I can literally wear light coverage foundation and still look flawless!
This is the Huxley Cream; Anti-Gravity. What’s the difference between the two? This cream is recommended for combination-dry skin and mature skin.
As heavy as it may seem or sound like, this cream is light-weight and not tacky on the skin. It helps improve the texture of rough and dull skin. Now the part you all have been waiting for: Tell me the goodness of it!!! Alright I will!
- Improves rough and dry skin
- Protects from various environmental stressors/aggressors
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil boost moisture and anti-oxidants
- Improves wrinkle and lifts skin
- Leaves skin healthy, resilient and nourished
There you have it! The goodness of Prickly Pear Seed Oil in both these moisturisers really makes a difference!
Feel free to ask questions and communicate with me down in the comments section.
Till next time!
* All Huxley products are Made in Korea, Hypoallergenic, & Dermatologically Tested